3.23.2006

does >$ = pulp?



According to Slate, Dan Brown has revealed all the secrets to being a pulp novelist.
I have been following this case with some interest. I enjoyed the Da Vinci Code and
I am looking forward to the movie in May. I have been aware of a couple of plagiarism/copyright cases in the past that as I read them, seemed like open and shut cases. One involved Billy Joel and his song 'River of Dreams' and the other was about M. Night Shyamalan's movie 'The Village'. They seemed to have faded without incident to either Joel or Shyamalan. hmmmm.

1 Comments:

At 3/23/2006 10:42 PM , Anonymous ae said...

I heard on NPR that sales of The DaVinci Code have skyrocketed since the controversy. No such thing as bad press, right?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home