3.19.2006

I'm Back!


I got away from blogging for awhile, but I am going to try again. I just returned from the SXSW conference in Austin where ae moderated a panel on women's blogs. She did an excellent job and I was very proud. Her panel mates were awesome too. It is funny how that if you hang around an international interactive conference, you will get caught up in the fever. Let me tell you, Powerbooks were everywhere. Twice, I saw someone having a conversation and to make a point, they whipped out their laptop to show an example of what they were talking about. And let me tell you, bloggers are treated like rock stars. Well, at least he and she were. I actually saw this guy sign an autograph. I asked him for his.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home