3.27.2006

stop playing this ad!


the only problem with watching Pardon the Interruption each evening at 5:30pm is that ESPN insists on showing this stupid Kobe Bryant commercial. If you haven't seen it, it has Bryant in the martyr role as he says:
’Love me or hate me, it’s one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I’m a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I’m loved, for the exact same reasons.'
No Kobe, we hate you because you raped that woman in Colorado. Nothing more, nothing less.

4 Comments:

At 3/28/2006 1:20 PM , Blogger Chapel Hillbilly said...

Yeah boy!

I heart Davy B!!!!

 
At 3/28/2006 2:53 PM , Anonymous ae said...

I heart Davey B., too. Right on.

 
At 3/29/2006 3:43 PM , Blogger Corey Brown said...

No Dave,

He raped that girl in defiance against the innocent blood that has been spilt from the Muslims.

too soon?

 
At 1/07/2008 8:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

fuck you moron bastard..u r the one who is sex maniac..not kobe!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home