4.27.2006

balancing act


I'm a little tired this morning. It is hard to sleep when you sick sweety tries to cuddle with you in bed. Between all the sneezing, coughing, and Vicks vapor rub aroma that would stop a charging bull at 30 paces, I was pinned so far on my side of the bed that the only thing holding me up was the one grey hair growing out of my ear that the barber refuses to trim. On top of that, Finn doesn't like her dog food, so she refuses to eat at dinner time, preferring to hold out until 3:00am when she decides to crunch and smack with the gusto of someone having a prime rib dinner. I was waiting for Katie to walk over and offer her a wine selection. yawn.

3 Comments:

At 4/27/2006 9:42 AM , Anonymous ae said...

HA! smalls, it is your God-given duty to spoon w/ your sweetie no matter what! =) Did you notice I rolled over and spooned w/ the Dingo instead? ::cough::

 
At 4/27/2006 10:52 AM , Blogger Chapel Hillbilly said...

Dave,

You really need to have that ear hair looked at. Maybe if you grow a couple more, you can dread them and bead them. You could be the start of a brand new trend!

 
At 4/27/2006 9:53 PM , Blogger Yoga Korunta said...

I am utterly loyal!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home