4.18.2006

Finally...



I finished Shadow of the Wind this past weekend. After the 3 book frenzy during the Austin trip, things cooled off and this book dragged on for awhile. After all the work and house related problems that have arisen, I have only been able to set aside about 1 hour each Saturday for reading. As for the book, it wasn't quite as good as I was expecting, or that the beginning seemed to indicate. Not really a spoiler, but I pegged who the shadowy figure was on about page 10 and I didn't like when the author went into 50 page sub-stories told by someone other than the main character. It seemed to kill the narrative flow. Did he write this book? (inside joke).

So now, I am 50 pages into this, and this awaits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home