4.03.2006

today.....crap.

Something happened to me at lunch today that has never happened before. After thoroughly checking my three favorite radar sites, I was sure I had found a window in which to walk to lunch while dodging the storms in the area. I made it most of the way until I was crossing in front of a gas station and a car went by and splashed a puddle all over me. I was drenched. I couldn't have been wetter if I jumped in the shower fully clothed. The funny thing was that I then walked into Subway soaking wet and carrying an umbrella. I am surprised
somebody didn't tell me that umbrellas work better when open. Jeez, I have to provide both the props and the punchline?

2 Comments:

At 4/03/2006 6:40 PM , Anonymous ae said...

Good one, babe. Heh.

 
At 4/04/2006 4:16 PM , Blogger Chapel Hillbilly said...

Hey Dave, UMBRELLAS WORK BETTER WHEN THEY'RE OPEN!

Love,
Don

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home