4.06.2006

"the traffic was a state"


I listened to the Arctic Monkeys on my lunchtime walk today. It sounds like a mix of Green Day and They Might Be Giants (click this link. It is funny!). My early impression is that the vocals are not enough to keep me coming back (unlike Snow Patrol), but I will try to keep it in regular rotation for awhile.

Thanks Don! I will never think of one of my favorite sitcoms growing up in the same way again.

Overheard today in the barber shop:
"There are a lot of 49 year old single women out there. (Pause) At least I hope there are"

Also, overheard in the barber shop:
db: "Give me the Ross White!"

the kid ran with it!

3 Comments:

At 4/07/2006 12:43 AM , Anonymous ae said...

Great picture, sweets. They're so cute. My blahg needs more monkeys.

 
At 4/12/2006 10:19 AM , Blogger Chapel Hillbilly said...

Davy!!!

Sorry about the TONY DANZA! I have to admit, even I will never be able to think of that show the same way. Nor will I ever think of Alyssa Milano the same as well. Ok, we won't go there!!!

 
At 4/14/2006 10:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

in some ineffable fashion, these two monkeys remind me of lance drugstrong and the Imbecile Boy King embracing in the Rose Garden at the White House, posing that impossible moral dilemma: Who do I revile more, the Tour doper-gamer or the coke-head drunkard dim wit Preznit?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home