5.11.2006

please update webcam!!


Is it just me, or does the Seattle Times web cam need updating a little more frequently?? I loved Seattle when we visited there, and I like to pull up the web page and check out the cameras and fantasize about living there. It seems to me that I have been looking at the same cloud formations behind the needle for about 3 months. I can tell you that when I check the site first thing in the morning east coast time, the web cam is dark except for the Holiday Inn sign illuminated in the foreground, so there is some movement. Anyway, wish I could head down to the market this evening for some chowder and a brew.

1 Comments:

At 5/22/2006 2:37 PM , Blogger Corey Brown said...

Please update blog.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home