5.03.2006

suicide watch


I wonder how many people have decided to end things after listening to morning "drive time" radio. My god, I can't stand it. My local channel, 96 Rock, serves up the biggest trio of idiots that I have ever laid ears on. This morning, two of the idiots were happy because the other idiot has to get his ass shaved (I kid you not) because he predicted a Habs win in game 6. Side note, how about the Canes winning 4 in a row by one goal over the Canadians! And now Dallas and Detroit are gone in the west. If we get by Ottawa, I'm thinking... Anyway, you ask, why don't you just change the channel? Well, valid point. I like 96 Rock because the few songs they do play in the morning or infinitely better than 100.7 The River. Don't even get my started on NPR.

And what is the deal with the Nickleback song they keep playing called "Figured you out" which should be subtitled "Hey, date rape is ok".

Sample lyrics:

I like your pants around your feet
I like the dirt that's on your knees
And I like the way you still say please
While you're looking up at me
You're like my favourite damn disease

And I love the good times that you wreck
And I love your lack of self respect
While you're passed out on the deck
I love my hands around your neck

Friggin' Canadians. What ever happened to Glass Tiger.

3 Comments:

At 5/03/2006 10:32 AM , Blogger Chapel Hillbilly said...

Yeah man,

Rush needs to come out and show them the "Spirit of Radio"!!!!

 
At 5/03/2006 10:34 AM , Blogger Ruby said...

You live a region blessed with a bevy of interesting non-commercial stations. From west to east: WCOM, WXYC, WCNU, WXDU, WCPE, WSHA, WKNC. All commercial-free, and good music (depending on your taste).

So you are listening to this morning show garbage... why?

 
At 5/03/2006 10:44 PM , Blogger Yoga Korunta said...

Nickleback's misogyny during the Bush reign of terror, how appropriate.

BTW, Bad, db. Bad!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home